[o446fe]

Boy, is the connection in NUS slow. I'm typing this on Notepad while waiting for the page to load. LOL.

Anyway, it's friday the 13th again and I am in the school library now waiting for 12pm, when my lesson starts. I'm so disappointed that I bid so much for the module and it's just a repetition of it's lower level module. Seriously, I wonder what is the lecturer doing. She might as well retire and go back to F*****a. You know who I mean. If not for attendance, I won't be in school.

When I was on the bus, this woman reminded me of some things that I find particularly irritating. She of the Middle Country (translate to chinese) was running for the bus and the bus driver noticed. He stopped at the bus stop even though no one wanted to board nor alight. So I saw her approach the bus stop (she stopped running about a few metres back) and board the bus, scanned her card, walked to the empty seat beside me and plonked her butt down. Hello? Are we missing something here? She didn't even bother to thank the bus driver. He had no obligation to stop for you since you weren't at the bus stop, b***h. And what's with not continuing to run when you know the bus is stopping for you? Does that mean that the whole bus should watch and wait as you slowly walk and pant to the bus? It's not only her, but many people. I can't understand this. So next time, at least thank the bus driver. It's basic courtesy.

Another thing I dislike is how some people think library books are their personal sketch books. They draw lines and highlight and stuff. You can find this in nus library books easily. I know you think you are doing a social service for the next person who borrows the book by highlighting the important points, but the points important to you may not be important for the other person. And the book is property of the library, please treat it nicely. I won't hesitate to erase off pencil markings when I see one. I just hate scribbles in library books.

Comments