[o448fe]

I am exactly like my mom in so many ways. And my grandma..I think it's the genes. Not good ones either. I get fainting spells, dizzy spells, heart thumps, aches and whatevers.

I was told by a doctor around sec3 time (I remember cos I remember telling one particular teacher about it, who scoffed it off) that the water in my ears are imbalanced. Hence the occassional blackouts I have. Though that doesn't explain why I can't seem to have blood withdrawn from my body in huge quantities (both kinds of blood).

Take this afternoon for example. My sis and I decided to go to lot1 to escape the heat and also to accompany my mom to the mrt station. We had left the house, locked the gate, when I realised I was holding an empty handphone pouch. So I turned back to get my phone. Got it, locked the gate, then as I climbed down the stairs, it started. My heart began thumping very hard and fast, almost as if it were in my throat. When we were downstairs, I told my mom about it. "See la..heart thump so fast again." Then as we were walking past the childcare centre, I told my sis, "Later if I faint you must quickly go buy green tea ice blended for me and force me to drink it ok?"

By the time we got to the traffic lights outside lot1, I think my face was ashen. I told my sis.."I think I going to faint." She was utterly terrified that I might, seeing that my face looked horrible and I was breaking out in (cold/hot?) sweat. My mom was of course totally worried. She kept asking me to go lot1 first and out of the heat. But I insisted that we kept walking, and went to the transitlink office with my sis. Once I stood still for some time again, however, I felt awful and terrible again, the feeling I get when I am about to blackout. So I began pacing about the bus terminal, walking here and there.

I still don't know what's the cause of this problem man. I know I've probably scared alot of people who have seen me in this state, including jason. Even though my mom knows my 'pattern', she still gets in a frenzy whenever this happens. My blood pressure's ok for a female by build; I even asked a nurse what are the possible reasons. She looked at my health report and nothing's wrong.

So annoying. Anyway, just in case, if ever any of you see me looking not very comfortable and my face is very pale (watch the lips), sweating profusely, offer me something sweet or make me sit down somewhere. I once nearly blacked out on a bus and had no seat. Luckily someone got off in time and I just plopped down on the seat and was safe. But the bus was too crowded for me to fall anyway. Lol.

Comments