[o449fe]

Yes, exams were over like long ago, I've barely had time to slack before I jetted off to macau/guangzhou with manda and siyan, back to singapore and gone to kl with jason.

And here I am, back in Singapore barely 3 days and my boyfriend's jetted off to guangzhou himself.

I miss him already. Even though it's less than 1 day since I last saw him. Ah well, I'll see him when he gets back.

Meanwhile, I shall blog about my holiday/grad trip. Not so much of a grad trip but I guess it's good enough for me. Manda, siyan and I went to macau sans nat kang because she pulled out at the last minute. So the three of us stumbled around in Macau and Guangzhou, got cheated by a cab driver, cheated by the 茶餐厅 menu, cheated by a telephone shop person and had some bad buys in Beijing Lu. But of course, we had our good share of great bargains and good fun haggling with the shopkeepers (and probably getting scolded by them in canto, we don't know). Just look at the pics I uploaded on facebook. Not forgetting there's siyan to annoy us and scare me and manda just before going to bed in the night.

"Why are you so fierce/rude to me? Apologize." <- hor, mr lai.

I think it was damn fun to go on such a free and easy holiday to a place neither of us had been before. Picture the three of us dragging our luggages (2 each) around guangzhou and pretty much all around macau city. Good training for the arm.

Then there was KL after I got back from macau. I got back on tuesday wee morning and I left for KL on thursday. Cool huh. Boyfriend and I have both been there before, so there wasn't much exploring to do or anything. But it must had been a spillover effect from walking so much in Guangzhou that I sort of insisted we walk around in KL instead of taking a cab. We walked from our hotel (swiss garden) to sungei wang, from there to berjaya times square, to chinatown and back to berjaya times and then back to our hotel. Jason was complaining and I pretty much got a tan from all that walking in the hot sun.

Anyway, the big story happened on the second night. We met jason's cousin for dinner at some ulu restaurant. We couldn't find the place, and her boyfriend had to drive us around kl for 1 hour before we managed to get there. I even fell asleep while listening to the radio report about malaysia's cases of h1n1. Had some nice 东坡肉 there, and there was this weird dish called the 四大天王 which consisted of cabbage, lady's fingers, long beans and some leafy veg. Didn't touch it much because I don't eat lady's fingers and I dun really like cabbage. After dinner, I embarassed myself by walking into the male toilet, and this table of ah peks shouted to tell me that the female washroom was on the other side. So paiseh. So that's embarassment no.1.

The next thing that happened was, we went to skybar at traders' hotel, this cool-looking bar on the 33rd storey with a superb view of the pertonas towers. We shared a bottle of white wine, so each of us got probably about half a glass. I got my usual sneezing syndrome from drinking white wine, got red, yada yada. But it was after we finished our drinks that the real action began. I got up from my barstool, held jason's hand, feeling absolutely fine, when suddenly I felt myself blacking out. I know the feeling very well, since I've been having such spells since goodness knows when. So I told jason that I felt dizzy and the next moment I just collapsed onto the ground. Just like that. For that split moment everything went black and I just conked out cold. But soon as I sat on the ground, I opened my eyes and stood up again. I could walk perfectly, just that I could feel all the blood leaving my head. We walked out of the bar to the lift lobby, but I felt that awful dizzying feeling washing over me again. So we walked back to the reception area of the bar where there were cushions and I plonked down on it. Each time I stood up, I would feel all the blood gushing away from my upper body again, and quickly sat back down to prevent another black out.

The weird thing is, I wasn't drunk or anything. I just couldn't stand up. Honestly, I don't know why alcohol gives me so many different types of problems. Then after that, I felt that I was about to throw up, and requested for a bag. The staff didn't have any plastic bags, but they were nice enough to go find one for me, probably cos they don't want puke all over their sofa. So I was sitting there clutching the plastic bag with dear beside me holding my bag. He said, "I think you will feel better once you puke everything out." To which I replied, "I don't think I can puke," and right after that sentence everything decided to empty from my stomach.

Ok, sorry for not giving a warning for that gross bit. But after everything came out, I immediately felt fine and could even jump if you wanted me to. Just so weird. It was like, *snap* blackout, *snap* get up, *snap* puke, *snap* feel perfectly fine, like nothing ever happened.

So that was the first time ever I blacked out from white wine. I must say it was quite exciting, especially the blacking out and collapsing part. I think it must had been damn funny. This ang moh sitting near the entrance kept looking at me and laughing.

Comments