[o451fe]

Sometimes I would be tempted to blog about something and then when I get to the dashboard, something stops me from doing so. A blog has become quite a tool which can be used by some people to do scary things. I can't post whatever I want in case it offends and needs to be taken down.

So this blog has been quite.. neglected.

Anyway, it's the holidays and I've been slacking at home while waiting for my admission. I know many people think I'm lucky to have gotten a job already, but according to my dad, 'his friend' says that my current salary is too low. Wth? It's much higher than yours, thank you very much. I know he must be worried I won't repay my uni fees. But sometimes I do wonder what could had happened if I hadn't accepted the the job and gone out to search some more. Maybe I would get a more interesting job in the field that I love, but salary-wise I don't think it would be able to support this family.

My mom has slip-disc, so she is having some trouble with her work as it requires her to carry all the heavy mail and cycle around. She got an assisstant now, but that also means that her pay is going to be halved. Then my dad. He doesn't get along with anybody at work. Everyone to him is a 'hao lian' (show-off). He even quarrelled with his senior. I really wonder if he is thinking about himself or this family. Who's going to support them if he loses his job in this unstable economy? My mom? He can be such a d*****s sometimes.

Comments