[o453fe]

Yay! First week of my enhanced-school experience thing is coming to an end soon! We 5 trainees are busy counting off the days in the staff room.

Yes, yours truly is a teacher. Waking up early in the morning and reaching school around 7am for 5 days a week, I think I might be able to handle that..once I get used to sleeping early. Really, I don't know what this whole 4 weeks thing will be all about. Enhanced school experience? What do they think I've been doing the past 18 years in my life? Locked up in a cage? And throwing us newbies to schools which also don't know what to do with us. My mentor is super confused about me and keeps calling me a 'special case'.

At least I really like the environment in the office. Not very stressful except when there's work. I still haven't dared to slack off when I'm in the office, even though I brought my own laptop and have my own cubicle. We sort of have a trainee 'zone' cos all 5 of us sit in a cluster. Luckily no one sits in front of me though, there's this clear plastic panel thing right smack in front of me, and the person sitting in front of me would have to face me. Imagine how awkward it would be and not to mention creepy.

So the past few days were spent observing classes, namely maths and english classes, and also stocking my cubicle drawer with food. There's currently a packet of Wang Wang, a box of Pretz, one lone sweet and the occassional packet of chocolate milk or bread. That's about all that I have in the drawers, not forgetting one small stapler and one small box of tissue. Lol. If not for the fact that I will only be there for 4 weeks, I would already start decorating my cubicle.

1 week down. 3 more to go. Let's pray I survive without trauma.

Comments