[o459fe]

我知错了!

Yes, I know I shouldn't had used the rainbow gradient so excessively when powerpoint first came out. Not poured the rainbow gradient effect on everything and everywhere on my canvas in the Crayola software back when I was in primary 5.

Because I know how ghastly it looks when used excessively now.

Because my math lecturer used that in his slides today.

It's my retribution.

Horror of horrors, rainbow gradient, glaringly bright and hideous mix of colours everywhere, all the animated gifs plastered around in most of his slides. Thank goodness he was quite an amusing lecturer, and he didn't include all the ghastly images in his handouts.

Oh my. And there's this 老父子 girl in one of my classes. You know, the one where 老父子 only sees the back and looks gorgeous then when she turns around 老父子 faints? Ya. That kind of girl. And the more I try to avoid her, the more she seems to be attracted to me.

Comments