[o472fe]

it's been months since I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. many things have happened since as well. I went from the GP to the polyclinic, and saw my body go through horrible changes.

I was apparently overdosed by my GP. which resulted in me having extreme exhaustion and I could slp for hours, totally dead to the world. then I became extremely intolerant to cold. I would shiver like mad even at shopping centres I usually feel ok in. my appetite became almost non-existent, and I could go an entire day on just one bun.

so I went to the polyclinic as I felt I wasn't being given enough by the GP. I was told I was overdosed, and they reduced my meds after a blood test result. from 6 pills a day to 5 pills a day to 2 a day. but it didn't stop there. another blood test later, they asked me to stop taking medication as they said my levels had gone down. and throughout my polyclinic experience, i'd never seen the same doc twice.

so fine, I stopped meds (also hoping I would start losing weight again since i'd been gaining horrendously). but I started experiencing hyper symptoms again. excessive perspiration, heart palpitations, my appetite was back as well. so, rather pissed off at the polyclinic, I finally decided the go to another GP.

this GP shook his head the moment he heard abt my condition. to cut the story short, he said my body was in a mess. oh well, I guessed so. so he took another blood test as he said I look like I might have Graves' disease as well. fantastic right? will be gg back for my report soon.

I've also lost a huge ton of hair. which is serious for a female. my hair is also very coarse n dry. besides tt, I am having pains in my wrist n arm. will b gg to the hospital this thurs for tt. on top of tt, I'm currently having an excruciating pain in my lower back tt has caused great inconvenience in my life since ytd. I can't even put on my shorts.

sometimes I really wonder why am I living for. what is my purpose? I'm working so hard in order to pay my medical bills. I need to pay my medical bills in order to survive. so if I don't have to live, I don't have anything else to worry about right?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Its such as you learn my mind! You apрear to
understanԁ ѕo muсh appгoximatеly thiѕ, such аs уou ωrote the boоk in іt or something.
Ӏ belieѵe that yоu sіmply cοuld do ωith
a few % to power the message home a bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

my weblog :: old fashioned ice cream maker