[o473fe]

blood test result back, I gt slight graves' disease(?) gt put on propanalol again cos my heart palpitations are back and bad. also on daily doses of vit D and calcium. I'm 24, and I'm not supposed to worry about going blind or having osteoporosis until a few years later right? I can only blame my genes. and it makes me worry about my offspring. would I be a sinner if I brought life to this world knowing that he/she might be plagued with my ailments as well?

my hand seems no better. it's still aching as it does. my weight is showing increment again. I'm tired, fatigued even.

no, it's not a compliment if you say my eyes are big. my eyeballs are pushed forward due to graves'. I'm not even supposed to wear contacts anymore.

life sucks much.

Comments

Anonymous said…
A. Do you need mail order or do you prefer to see and touch your materials
before purchasing. Let the kids make whatever they want out of the Activ-Clay.


Here is my blog post: http://clipshare.ffmpegplease.com